GET OUT IN FRONT OF THE MANITOBA AEROSPACE SECTOR WITH UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!
The new Executive of the the CSS Winnipeg Chapter is looking for an energetic and committed individual to assume the position of Vice-Chair, CSS-Winnipeg Executive.
Job Description: The Vice-Chair is an Executive-Level position with a primary role of supporting administrative functions of CSS-W.
- act in the position of Chair when needed
- attend CSS-W Executive and General meetings
- help prepare meeting agenda
- record meeting minutes and update CSS Action List
- receive/process general CSS-W correspondence (normal correspondence and email)
- manage CSS files in soft and/or hard form
- Solicit, edit, post and maintain CSS-W webpage(s) content
- Liaise with Members, Partners and Corporate Members
Start Date: Immediately
Term of Service: One year